NWEA has an exciting new opening for Senior Account Manager for our Partner Accounts - State and Government Partnerships Team. This is a home-based role and candidates may reside anywhere in the U.S. NWEA offers competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits package and career growth opportunities
The Account Manager, State and Government Partnerships position is responsible for managing and growing a targeted group of existing NWEA customers (Partners) by building long-term relationships and adding value to the Partner. Partners are primarily State Departments of Education, Foundations, or Federal Education entities. The focus is to ensure Partner retention and satisfaction, and to drive increased use of NWEA Products, Custom State Assessment Solutions, and Services to improve our Partners’ ability to help all kids learn. As the key contact for our Partners, we value responsiveness and listening to our Partners to increase the value of the relationship with NWEA and to build their loyalty and satisfaction. The Account Manager will work closely with other members of the State and Government Partnerships Team
As the account owner, the Account Managers’ key areas of work include managing all annual renewals, optimizing account revenue, expanding the number of students being tested by the State, Foundation, or district, uncovering needs for new products and services, building relationships with key state stakeholders, and establishing a long term plan for Professional Development to increase the use and value of their relationship with NWEA. Account Managers will work with the extended NWEA organization, including Program Management, State Solutions, Marketing and Support to ensure the needs of our Partners are met. Other responsibilities include providing product/program Webinars, resolving Partner issues, supporting Account Executives in acquiring new accounts and expanding Partner understanding of the value of NWEA products, solutions, and services
• Be the primary NWEA account contact for a portfolio of existing State, Foundation, and/or Federal Partners
• Ensure Partner loyalty and customer satisfaction for retention. Establish Partner communication strategies to uncover needs and resolve issues
• Work closely with district Account Managers within a state to ensure effective communication of state program information to partners; coordinate training and webinars as needed about state programs working with district Account Managers when required
• Work with the Program Manager to support custom programs for State and Federal partners to ensure contract compliance and partner success
• Work closely with the Implementation Team to ensure that new partners’ needs are met
• Responsible for maintaining relationships within the partner/customer organization
• Achieve renewal and expansion targets as defined by the regional/team objectives
• Plan and prioritize new product, expansion and retention activities in alignment with team and organizational goals, budgets and timelines
• Schedule and deliver webinars, introductions, sales calls, and facilitate program activities as needed
• Implement effective processes, procedures and use of support materials to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in meeting each partner’s unique needs
• Stay current and knowledgeable about NWEA Products, Services, State Solutions, and the education market, including issues, trends, relevant laws and competition.
• Inform Partners about features and benefits of products, solutions, and services on a regular and proactive basis using a consultative sales process
• Use Salesforce to manage Partner opportunities and pipeline for renewals, expansions and new products and services. Keep data accurate, up to date and comprehensive. Use Salesforce for Partner, pipeline and regional/team reports and dashboards and for data to drive Partner activity
• Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and/or contractual requirements. Accurately process and schedule partner transactions including quotes and orders
• Travel as needed for Regional, Partner or NWEA events, up to 30%
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and abilities
• Commitment to the NWEA mission and culture
• Ability to be effective in a growing organization, and handle a large volume of partner/customer accounts and activity
• Experience with selling and managing customer relationships over the phone, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Clear communicator; strong verbal, and written skills required
• General knowledge of state and district education market, school and business operations and functions
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals and independently
• Ability to meet personal and team goals and work well with the Partner Accounts team and the NWEA organization
• Demonstrated ability to manage sales opportunities and pipeline.
• Excellent Problem solving skills
Education and experience
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in education, business or a related field required
• Desire 2-4 years of account management experience. Selling experience into the educational market helpful, with demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills
• Excellent relationship building skills, with a desire to create a positive experience
• Experience with NWEA products, services, procedures and implementation preferred.
• Understanding of K-12 education industry and assessment methods desired
The Sliding Door Company
Los Angeles, CA
Highway Supply, LLC.
CHESAPEAKE BAY MANAGEMENT
Newport News, VA
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal & Amarillo Globe-News
AGN Media / Amarillo Globe-News
AGN Media / Amarillo Globe-News
Argee America Inc.
New York, NY
ABS BY ALLEN SCHWARTZ, LLC
New York, NY
Mashable is a leading source for news, information & resources for the Connected Generation. Mashable reports on the importance of digital innovation and how it empowers and inspires people around the world. Mashable's 25 million monthly unique visitors and 11 million social media followers have become one of the most engaged online news communities.
OUR VISION: Imagine A World Where Every Sales Force Is ABOVE quota. SalesGenomix has been called the eHarmony of sales recruiting. We connect pre-assessed sales professionals to jobs that match their unique sales DNA. As a sales recruiter this means, no time wasted with unqualified applicants, no more unforced hiring errors. More qualified candidates, less turnover, more sales. Spend your time talking to talented candidates.
ArchDesignJobs.com is a nationally recognized career site for anyone with an interest in careers within the architectural and design industries. ArchDesignJobs.com reaches the top architects and designers within the corporate, education, healthcare, institutional, government, hospitality, retail and residential environments.
Influential industry leaders and key decision-makers across many fields track Deadline many times a day and its postings regularly receive more reader comments than all of the entertainment industry news sites combined.
Recognized and respected throughout the world of show business, Variety is the premier source of entertainment news. Since 1905, the most influential leaders in the industry have turned to Variety for timely, credible and straightforward news and analysis — information vital to their professions.
TVB is the not-for-profit trade association of America’s commercial broadcast television industry. Its members include television broadcast groups, advertising sales reps, syndicators, international broadcasters, associate members and over 500 individual television stations. TVB actively promotes local media marketing solutions to the advertising community, and in so doing works to develop advertising dollars for the medium’s multiple platforms, including on-air, website and mobile. TVB provides a diverse variety of tools and resources, including this website, to support its members and to help advertisers make the best use of local ad dollars.